Sunday 7 March 2010

Paul Prymke Plate updates

Given that our own website doesn't bother to put up a report of yesterday's game I've been forced to copy the votes from a Fox Sports article. Buggered if I know if these even moderately resemble what happened because I didn't follow the game. Direct your complaints to Fox Sports.

Paul Prymke Plate for Pre-Season Performance
5 - Tom Scully
4 - Ricky Petterd
3 - Jack Trengove
2 - Addam Maric
1 - James McDonald

Leaderboard
8 - Petterd, Green
6 - Trengove
5 - MacDonald, Grimes, Jones, Scully
4 - Jurrah, Rivers
3 - Sylvia
2 - Frawley, Bennell, Maric, McDonald

I won't be at Casey for the Eagles game next Saturday because I'm a money hungry whore who agreed to work instead. I refuse to work on the weekends during the home and away season (and by extension in the last few years, September) so unfortunately the NAB Challenge comes second to cold, hard, rock solid CASH. Please let me know if you want to write the report - otherwise we'll end up in a farcical situation like this where the votes of some bullshit wire reporter go down in history as the gospel truth. Email - demonblogger@gmail.com or Twitter me (Twat me?) @demonblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crack the sads here... (to keep out nuffies, comments will show after approval by the Demonblog ARC)