Saturday 19 July 2008

Good Luck With That

Last night the club rang me up (i.e somebody paid by the club to ring me up) to try and get me into the $200 raffle they're running at the moment. At the time I was of sound mind and realised I couldn't afford it. Then this morning I woke up and decided that I'd actually like to win $40,000 and handed over the cash.

Presumably I will win nothing, however if I do this site totally needs to sponsor some shit next year. What about a statue of Nathan Carroll kicking his one and only career goal in Round 2, 2006 against Footscray. We'll get it just at the moment where, after getting his 50m penalty to put him in range, he hit the wobbliest helicopter punt ever and it somehow went through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crack the sads here... (to keep out nuffies, comments will show after approval by the Demonblog ARC)